Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Day in the Life of...

First I'd like to apologize for the lack of posts. I have been experiencing major technical difficulties. We're working out the kinks, so hopefully I can post more consistently.

Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to start a new segment entitled, A Day in the Life of... Throughout the summer, I will highlight all sorts of venues, time frames and people through this segment. Today, we begin with A Day In the Life of...FOB! What is FOB you might ask?! Well, let me tell you...it's rest period and stands for 'flat on back.' Judging by these videos, there's not much 'flat' happening!

YouTube Video

Mafia for the boys...

YouTube Video

FOB is a favorite part of our Kampers' days because they are cool, can rest and bond with their cabins. Thanks for walking through 'A Day in the Life of' with me today. Until next time...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad